Registration for PAGE for 2018-19
Registration is now CLOSED.
Space in classes is on a first-come, first-serve basis with priority given to returning families first, then to new families. Note that priority is also given to those who are teaching a class regardless of whether they are a returning or new family. Class size is at teacher-discretion.
NEW FAMILIES MUST CONTACT SITE ADMINISTRATOR FOR A NEW FAMILY INTERVIEW PRIOR TO REGISTRATION.
Appointments New Family Interviews are being scheduled for June 18, June 25, July 2, and July 9.
PAGE Fee Structure for 2018-2019*
· The annual registration fee for a returning family is $75.
· The annual registration fee for a new family is $150 and is paid in person during the individually scheduled registration meeting - please see above contact email to
set-up a meeting.
· The tuition payment for a full-time volunteer is $35 per family per month. (Full-time volunteers commit to working 4 hours per co-op day.)
· The tuition payment for a part-time volunteer is $75 per family per month. (Part-time volunteers commit to working 2 hours per co-op day.)
· Some classes require supply fees payable to the teacher as outlined in the Course Descriptions.
(*Subject to change)
This Page Updated 5/31/2018